Loveland Paddington Preschool is in Loveland, CO. Since our preschool opened in 1995, we have nurtured and empowered many children who have graduated with the skills and confidence to carry them into the future.
Classes are composed of twelve children - ages two thru six years old. During the three-hour school day [ 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM -- (Mon thru Fri)], students participate in small & large group activities. We have two separate classes for your children (Mon, Wed, & Fri are for 4-6 years old) this class is our pre-k class and is usually for children that will be attending kindergarten the next following year. We challenge them to read with literture based themes. Math skills are taught through fun games and a huge collection of manipulatives. (Tue & Thu are for 2-4 years old) This class is fun and nurturing with a focus on independence, socialization,and basic literature themes.
We will help your children achieve superior academic results.
- To provide a safe, pleasant learning environment for young children.
- To nurture an atmosphere of cooperation, responsibility, and friendship.
- To guide children toward an understanding of themselves and their world.
- To foster independence, self-control and a love of learning.
- To give children room to grow and the time to do so.
- To allow the child to make decisions, promoting self-confidence.
- To nurture, stimulate, and empower young people.